How to maintain the circular saw?
1.If the circular saw blade is not used immediately, it should be laid flat or suspended by the inner hole. The flat saw blade should not be stacked with other objects or feet, and the circular saw blade should be protected from moisture and rust.
2. When the circular saw blade is no longer sharp and the cutting surface is rough, the circular saw blade must be repaired in time. Grinding does not change the original angle and destroys the dynamic balance.
3. The inner diameter correction of the circular saw blade, the positioning hole processing, etc. Must be carried out by the factory. If the processing is poor, it will affect the use of the circular saw blade, and it may be dangerous. In principle, the reaming should not exceed the original aperture of 20mm, so as not to affect the balance of the circular saw blade stress.We are provide ceramic cutting saw blade,you can buy it.
1. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, the profile positioning should conform to the direction of the knife, so as to avoid abnormal cutting, do not apply side pressure or curve cutting, the feed should be smooth, avoid the blade impact contact with the workpiece, resulting in saw blade damage, or The workpiece flew out and an accident occurred.
2. When working, if the sound and vibration are abnormal, the cutting surface is rough, or the odor is generated, the operation must be terminated immediately, and the fault should be checked in time to eliminate the accident to avoid accidents.
3. When starting cutting and stopping cutting, do not feed the knife too fast to avoid broken teeth and damage.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, use a special cooling lubricant to prevent the saw blade from overheating, causing paste, and other damage, which affects the cutting quality.
5. The equipment flute and slag suction device ensure a smooth flow to prevent slag from forming into blocks, which affects production and safety.
6. When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade; wet film cutting should be cut with water to prevent leakage.